Guaranteed Best Rate Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for claiming the Best Available Rate Guarantee?
- Booking must be made via Wyndham.com or through our central reservation telephone number, 1-800-337-0550, and the guest must have a Wyndham Hotels and Resorts reservation system confirmation number.
- The competing rate on another website must be for the same hotel, for the same date(s), for the same room type, for the same number of guests, in the same currency and must be publicly available for booking via the Internet.
- The guest must submit the required information using our online Claim Form to our Customer Service department within one business day of booking and two business days prior to arriving at the hotel.
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts must be able to verify the lower Internet rate for such date(s), and guest must receive an email from our Customer Service department with new confirmation number and rate.
- See Terms and Conditions for more details.
If I am able to find a lower rate, how do I contact Wyndham Hotels and Resorts ?
- Fill out and submit the online Claim Form to our Customer Service department as described above.
What is the turnaround time for adjusting my rate?
•Example of How It Works
- A Customer Service agent should e-mail you within one business day. If your request is sent outside of our normal business hours, it will be processed on the next business day.
- Normal Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 10:00 pm CST.
- Your new rate is not effective until you receive an email with your new confirmation number reflecting the new rate from our Customer Service department.
•Terms and Conditions