Earn points or airline miles for qualified stays at nearly 7,000 locations across 14 hotel brands.
After just one qualified stay, you can earn enough points to redeem for a reward!
Rewards begin with as few as 250 points!
- Travel Accessories
- Music Downloads
Or keep saving your points to redeem for:
- Free Nights – starting at just 5,500 points
- Gift Cards
- Airline Miles
- Merchandise & More
It's FREE to join!
Enjoy all of the exclusive Wyndham Rewards® benefits available; including:
Check your point balance
Make reservations faster
Redeem for hundreds of rewards including Free Nights and Gift Cards
Wyndham Garden Baton Rouge is the ideal Baton Rouge hotel for history lovers and business travelers alike. Located off Interstate 10 at the Bluebonnet exit – just 15 miles from the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport and convenient to New Orleans, this hotel in Baton Rouge offers easy access to downtown Baton Rouge, Louisiana State University and Tiger Stadium, and iconic plantations featuring a glimpse of the old South.
Our amenities and services are top of the line: from full breakfast delicacies to convenient grab and go options, free Wi-Fi Internet access, fully equipped hotel fitness center, and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests also find comfortable lounge and picnic areas for relaxation before or after sightseeing.
All guest rooms at this Baton Rouge hotel are two-room suites, featuring dual televisions, microwave, refrigerator and personal coffee maker. Each suite offers guests their choice of one king bed or two queen beds, as well as a queen sleeper sofa.
The two flexible meeting rooms at our hotel in Baton Rouge offer travelers the opportunity to convene, interview, interface and more. On-site meeting planners assist guests in finding the set-up that meets all of their unique business needs.
From historic plantations to the modern excitement of the casino, Baton Rouge offers the perfect mix of enrichment and fun.
• Tour the beautiful and elaborate antebellum mansions
• Visit the State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion
• Enjoy the harmonious sounds of the Baton Rouge Symphony
• Check in at Louisiana State University and catch a game at Tiger Stadium
• Play hard at Dixie Landin’ and Blue Bayou Water Park
• Try your luck at one of many casinos, including L’auberge Casino and The Belle of Baton Rouge
• Day trip to New Orleans, only 45 minutes from the Wyndham Garden Baton Rouge
Most exciting attractions are within 10 miles of this relaxing hotel in Baton Rouge.