Historic Market Square (0.2 Miles)
Formerly known as El Mercado Mexican Market, the Department for Culture and Creative Development for the City of San Antonio now manages this colorful hub for authentic Mexican dining and music.
Southwest School of Art (0.3 Miles)
As a nationally-recognized leader in arts education, this museum and studio venue offers community classes, art history exhibits and café for a complete day of artistic exploration.
Tobin Center for the Performing Arts (0.3 Miles)
This performing arts facility is a center for specialized education and extraordinary performances. Constructed for $100 million in 2008, the performance hall features 1,750 seats and 37 luxury boxes. Witness ballet, opera and theatrical productions with state-of-the -art effects, lighting and acoustics.
Majestic Theatre (0.5 Miles)
The Majestic Theatre is the oldest operating theatre in San Antonio, accommodating more than 2,200 people in a Baroque, Mission Revival style setting. For many years, it was the largest theater in Texas and the second largest movie theater in the U.S. featuring world premieres of features like The Texans (1938) and The Alamo (2004). Built in 1929, it has hosted films and live entertainment since and now holds a seat on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
San Antonio Museum of Art (0.5 Miles)
Step back in time! SAMA houses the largest collection of ancient Egyptian, Green, Roman and Asian Art in the southern United States. If you are looking for something indicative of the area, visit the collection of Latin American art. This grand museum boasts riverside grounds and a boutique café for a full day's itinerary.
The Alamo (0.6 Miles)
The site of the historic Battle of the Alamo of 1836 sits just a quick walk from this San Antonio hotel. For many Tejano Americans, the Alamo represents years of English assistance through hospital and missionary philanthropy. Today, more than 2.5 million people visit the Alamo complex, and its original buildings that remain, each year.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (0.8 Miles)
In the heart of downtown San Antonio, this 1.3 million square-foot facility hosts more than 300 events a year within 67 meeting rooms and four exhibit halls.
San Antonio Children's Museum (0.8 Miles)
A visionary spot for learning and discovery, the San Antonio Children's Museum is a community space where kids can be kids. Ideal for visitors from birth to age 10, hands-on exhibits spark the imagination while PowerBall and Tot Spot spaces offer physical activities. There's even a 1,750 square foot H-E-B supermarket replica for pretend play.
"Made in Texas" at the Institute of Texan Cultures (0.9 Miles)
From cowboy boots to salsa and Texas-shaped tortilla chips, this museum exhibits some of the Lone Star State's best-loved people, products and ideas. Did you know that Dr. Pepper comes from Texas, circa 1885? And the Fritos corn chip originates in San Antonio, 1932? All this and technical gadgets, famous inventors, space exploration, art and fashion are on display within walking distance of this hotel.
Arneson River Theatre (1 Mile)
Hop over to this outdoor performance theater on the Riverwalk, which plays host to local acts and regional theater. Named for the philanthropic engineer Edwin Arneson, the stage faces grass-covered tiered seating across the river. Above and beyond the seating is La Villita, a restoration of San Antonio's oldest residential area, now filled with quaint shops and restaurants.
The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum (1 Mile)
Just one block from the Riverwalk and two blocks from the Alamo, this saloon has been a watering hole and conversation place for more than 131 years. With café, gift shop, shooting gallery and museums onsite, the Buckhorn is a great place to spend a day with the taste of times gone by.
Ripley's San Antonio, TX (1 Mile)
With three stories of oddities from all over the world, this San Antonio attraction is the largest and most interactive Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum in the U.S.
Rivercenter Comedy Club (1 Mile)
Since 1993, this comedy club nearby has been making San Antonio night lifers laugh. Recently renovated, the club offers great shows for singles, groups and even for private parties.
Rivercenter Mall (1 Mile)
Check out this mall downtown, adjacent to the Riverwalk. With a variety of stores and restaurants to choose from, Rivercenter offers a perfect air-conditioned getaway for a few hours and even an entire day.
Additional Nearby Attractions
- King William Historic District (2 Miles)
- Blue Star Brewing Company (2.8 Miles)
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens (3.5 Miles)
- San Antonio Zoo (3.5 Miles)
- AT&T Center - San Antonio Silver Stars/Spurs (5 Miles)
- Alamo Quarry Market (7 Miles)
- North Star Mall (7 Miles)
- Quarry Golf Club (7 Miles)
- Palo Alto College - Alamo Colleges (8 Miles)
- The Republic Golf Club (8 Miles)
- Pecan Valley Golf Club (8.5 Miles)
- Our Lady of the Lake University (9 Miles)
- Artisan's Alley - The Alley on Bitters (13 Miles)
- SeaWorld San Antonio (15 Miles)
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (15 Miles)
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch (22 Miles)
- Northwest Vista College - Alamo Colleges (26 Miles)
- Natural Bridge Caverns (28 Miles)
- Weston Centre (Adjacent)
- AT&T (0.1 Miles)
- Cox Smith Attorneys (0.1 Miles)
- Rackspace (0.1 Miles)
- American Payroll Association (0.2 Miles)
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System - Hospitals (0.2 Miles)
- IBC Bank (0.2 Miles)
- Jackson Walker L.L.P. (0.2 Miles)
- Baptist Medical Center (0.3 Miles)
- Booz Allen Hamilton (0.3 Miles)
- BBVA Compass Bank (0.4 Miles)
- Frost Bank (0.4 Miles)
- Chevron (0.5 Miles)
- Nix Health - Hospital (0.5 Miles)
- H-E-B (0.9 Miles)
- Clear Channel Communications, Inc. (6 Miles)
- Brooks City-Base (8 Miles)
- Boeing Aerospace (10 Miles)
- Lockheed Martin - Kelly Aviation Center (10 Miles)
- Lackland Air Force Base (12 Miles)
- Methodist Healthcare System - Hospital (12 Miles)
- University Health System - Hospital (12 Miles)
- Randolf Air Force Base (21 Miles)